Mark your calendar for Association day 2017 – September 23.
UCC will be celebrating its 38th “A-Day” on Saturday, Sept. 23! Our theme is “Canada 150”. A-Day is one of the biggest community events of the entire school year. Join Old Boys, students, parents, past parents and friends of the College for a wonderful day of friendship, fun and UCC spirit.
This year’s A-Day parent chair is Heather Senst, mother of Preston ’22 and Hayden ’24. Together with her Steering Committee members Heather is working hard to make this year’s events better than ever and encourages everyone to come out and celebrate our vibrant school community.
New and Improved This Year:
- An awesome Kidzone – bigger, better for ages 3 to 14.
- A live action mural painting of a Muskoka chair
- The return of A-Tunes, UCC’s musical talent show
- The chance to meet the McKinneys – Principal Sam McKinney and family.
And don’t forget to enjoy those things that always make A-Day so special:
- New parent breakfast
- Starbucks coffee at the Prep café, snack shack and Kidzone.
- Nut-free food options at the Prep café, snack shack and barbecue
- The Jon Wookey ’08 Memorial Organic Farmers’ Market
- Prep soccerfest
- Varsity volleyball, soccer and football games (Go Blues!)
- The Michael Evan Jurist ’03 Memorial Tennis Tournament
- Prep café, snack shack, ice cream, Kernels popcorn stand, barbecue lunch
- Silent auction
- Dunk tank
- UCC club tables
- Hospitality terrace (19+)
- ABC and BBC info tents
- Campus tours
- Great music throughout the day
- and much, much more!
Plus don’t forget to join the community at the front steps of the Upper School at 11:30 a.m. for a musical performance by the community band.
Please check back with us in the coming weeks for a sneak peek at what you can bid on at the silent auction and other up-to-the-minute information about A-Day.
Interested in volunteering on A-day?
There are many volunteer opportunities to sign up for. Moms, dads, uncles and aunts are all welcome to help out on A-day. Students, don’t miss this opportunity to obtain Community Service Hours. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
Please contact UCC’s Event Manager, Maria Karakoulas, if you have any questions.
email@example.com or 416-488-1125 ext. 2231.
Future Association Day dates:
2018 – September 29
2019 – October 5
2020 – September 26
2021 – September 25
2022 – October 1