2017-2018 Nomination Form
To submit your nomination please either print and send this print form or complete the web form below.
Applications for volunteering with the PO can be forwarded at any time as we have ongoing opportunities available throughout the academic year.
PO EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
– Vice President (appointed position)
– Treasurer (appointed position)
– Volunteer Coordinator
– Parent Network Coordinators – two co-chairs
– Communications Coordinators – two co-chairs
PO ADVISORY COMMITTEE
– Community Service Chair
– Facilities Chair
– Festive Marketplace Chair (will co-chair with PPO Representative)
– Grad Rings and Frames Chair
– Library Chair
– Special Events Chairs- two co-chairs
– The Used Blues Shop Chair – Shop and Used Clothing Sale – one chair and one assistant
– Used Book Chair
– Year Representatives – one per year except for IB2 where there will be two
– House Representative – one per House per year (not a PO Advisory position but
House Reps are welcome to attend PO monthly meetings)
*Please note: Executive members are expected to attend two PO meetings per month. Advisory members are expected to attend one monthly PO meeting. All members of the PO are encouraged to volunteer at PO events. Only forms submitted by the nominee will be considered. Please return this form to the PO mailbox in the Upper School Office addressed to Kim Enns or via email to email@example.com by March 1, 2018.