Parent / Teacher Interviews / Student-Led Conferences
Intermediate Division Student-Led Conferences and Senior Division Parent-Teacher Interviews
Open: Thursday, January 25th at 9 a.m.
Closed: Wednesday, January 31st at noon
To register click here.
Primary 3 way Conference
Bookings for Primary three-way conferences open on Monday, Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. and close on Friday, Feb. 2 at 4 p.m.
Primary Division three-way conferences will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 6. The Internet-based appointment booking system from Pick-a-time will be used to co-ordinate meeting times. Use your browser to select which teachers you’d like to meet and when.
Go here and click on “Conference Sign-In” on the left side.
Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account.”
Fill in the required fields and register.
For each child, enter his student ID and birth date (mm/dd/yyyy) and push “Add.”
Sign in. If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you added to your account.
The appointment time you sign up for is when you’ll meet with your son’s teacher. Below is an example of a schedule you would follow if you booked your appointment at 9 a.m.:
9 to 9:15 a.m.: Portfolio review (parent and student)
9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Conference (parent/teacher/student)
9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Review and reflection (parent and student)
Please contact Crystal Arruda if you have any questions.
Middle Division three-way conference
April three-way conference dates:
• Thursday, April 5 from 1 to 8 p.m. (no lunch at school)
• Friday, April 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your son won’t attend school at these times, but will accompany you to school for the conferences you book. There will be 10-minute conference slots with form advisers and five- or 10-minute slots for subject teachers. Parents are not required to book conferences with all of their son’s teachers.
Booking a conference appointment:
April student-parent-teacher conferences can be scheduled by signing up online from 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 6 until 10 a.m. on Thursday, April 5. The system won’t be accessible outside of these dates.
Go to the school’s link here.
• Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account.”
• Fill in the required fields and register. You would have previously done this for previous conferences.
• Enter your son’s student ID (located on your monthly financial statement) and birth date (dd/mm/yyyy) and then push “Add.”
• Sign in. If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you added to your account.
• Each coloured square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what colour, and the times increase as you go down the page. You won’t see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with. Click on a square to book that time.
• After you set a time when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.”
• Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you would like to visit with.
• You can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule at any time while the booking site is open.
• You can log in with your email address and password at any time until 10 a.m. on April 5 if you want to make changes to your schedule.
• If you have more than one appointment, the others will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There will be links to modify the time or cancel the appointment.