CAS Information & Documents
Here’s what you can learn about CAS from the documents below:
- The IB CAS guide from the IB describes the philosophy, components, criteria, requirements and importance of CAS in the total IB Diploma Programme.
- The summary of IB CAS, UCC, national and international programs and awards provides details of the many awards and programs that are offered by the CAS office.
- The CAS Medal is awarded to graduating students based on their self-evaluation and reflections on the breadth, balance and dedication to the program and their growth, progress and development through the program in general, and the eight learning outcomes specifically.
- Clubs List 2012-13
- The eight learning outcomes of the IB CAS program are identified by the IB as the required criteria for successful completion of the CAS program.
- CAS orientation for Foundation Year students
- CAS FAQs
- CAS report FAQs
4. Fall 2011 Clubs & Teams List
Includes times and locations
5. The 8 Learning Outcomes of the IB CAS Program
Describes required learning outcomes for successful completion of CAS
7. CAS FAQs